So you’re not only content with seeing all the beautiful people walking around the streets of Stockholm, you want to stay somewhere beautiful but boutiqish too? Don’t worry, Stockholm’s trendy hoteliers got you covered.
1. Miss Clara by Nobis: Hosted in a building originally used as a girls-school, Miss Clara is Stockholm’s newest designer hotel and puts you right in the mix of things in central Stockholm. If you’ve already found somewhere to stay, I can still recommend trying out the restaurant!
2. Lydmar Hotel: Located just opposite the Royal Castle on the waterfront of Stockholm’s perhaps most beautiful street, Lydmar Hotel disappoints no one and has been a hang-out for the elite for more than a decade. This is also a hotel where the service will stop short of almost nothing to get you satisfied with your stay.
3. Story Hotel: If you are looking for contemporary, look no further; and if you’re looking for a busy and cool hotel bar, then you’ve come to the right place. Wednesday through Saturday a DJ spins the plates so be prepared to want to go to bed late.
4. Hotel Rival: With Bjorn of ABBA as one of the owners, it is no surprise Hotel Rival attracts the cultural and hip folks of Sodermalm. If Sodermalm is your thing, then Hotel Rival is definitely the place to stay.
5. Hotel Nobis: Housed at the centrally located Norrmalm’s-square which came to see the drama later giving rise to the term “the Stockholm Syndrome”, Nobis competes with Lydmar as the mother of all Stockholm design hotels and receives nothing but great customer reviews.
6. Berns Hotel: The small Berzeli-park is a small oasis in the center of Stockholm, and provides the focal point for guests staying at stylish Berns Hotel. Berns has a famous night club and concert stage which caters many of the more intimate gigs played by world-known artists, upon visiting Stockholm.
7. Nordic Light Hotel: Conveniently located by the Arlanda Express departure at Stockholm Central Station, the Nordic Light Hotel caters for travellers looking for the genuine minimalistic form of expressions that has made Nordic design famous throughout the world.
8. Lilla R?dmannen: This cute little family-oriented hotel is located in the tranquil neighbourhoods of Vasastan and only a few yards away from all-time favourite burger place “Flippin’ Burgers”.
9. Hotel Diplomat: If you want the continental feeling, in this (one of) the most northern of capitals, look no further than Hotel Diplomat, where celebrities mix with business travellers in the sofa’s and where the Sunday brunch can cure even the wildest of Saturday nights.
10. Hotel Hansson: Travellers looking for a laid back atmosphere in a “living-room” styled hotel-lobby should book a room at Hotel Hansson. The hotel is located right where you want to be, and provides amble opportunities for discovering central Stockholm.
Last but not least, I can recommend booking these hotels through http://www.gopolitan.com which also gives you cash back on your booking, to spend on something nice.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Magdalena_Andersson