It is the third largest city in the US and is located on the shores of Lake Michigan. The city is growing very fast in terms of industrialization and international business. Apart from making a name in the international market, the city is also known for its great architecture, festival, theatres and much more, thus attractive bee hives of tourists from all over the world.
There are various travel portals which provides great offers on Cheap Flights Chicago. So, if one wants to explore the great architecture and also want to indulge in the citys finest cuisines, then planning a trip to Chicago is must.
The city has many places to explore in terms of great buildings with great architectural designs. Chicagos skyline is considered to be one of the most beautiful works of architecture and it is really worth watching. Following are the details on some great tourist places in Chicago:
1. Field museum of natural history: This museum has a huge collection of more than 21 million specimens including mammals of Asia, Africa and many other countries. This museum is must to visit for those who want to know more about the diverse habitants in the world.
2. Art Institute of Chicago: A Fine Art museum. A lover of art will not be able to stop himself stepping into this museum. The museum showcases a great collection of Modern and contemporary art apart from European Art, American decorative art work and many more beautiful work of art. One will turn speechless after seeing this unsurpassed beauty of art.
3. Museum of Contemporary Photography: It is an ideal place for those who take photography as a passion for them. The museum exhibits plethora of collections dating back since 1936. It also exhibits those objects which are used in photography during that period.
4. Lincoln Park: It is one of the largest parks in Chicago with amenities like basketball courts, golf course, tennis courts and much more. For children, this is an ideal place to visit during their vacations. Apart from these amenities, the park also has provision for boating, zoo, landscaped gardens and much more.
5. John Hancock Center: It is the fourth tallest building in Chicago and the sixth tallest building in the United States. The building exhibits great work of architecture and is a home to various offices and restaurants. It is a must to see for every traveler visiting Chicago.
If you find these tourist places wonderful to explore, then its time to book cheap tickets and move on a journey to Chicago. There are varieties of hotels there with best accomodation facilities ranging from budget hotels to premium hotels with high degree of luxuries available on your stay. So, now its time to take a shot and plan your next holiday trip with cheap flights Chicago and a have a great vacation experience.